Much Happen in Legal Tech Recently? Find Out As Our Legaltech Week Roundtable Returns After A Two-Week Hiatus
After a two-week hiatus, our Friday Legaltech Week roundtable is back today at 3 p.m. E.T. to discuss the top stories in legal technology and innovation. We’ve got a lot of catching up to do.
The roundtable starts at 3 p.m. ET. Attendance is free, but you need to register, which you can do here. Register once and you are signed up for all future sessions.
Our lineup changes from week to week, but our regular panelists are:
- Nicole Black, legal technology columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, publisher, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Legal IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech News.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, publisher of the blog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Law.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech News.
Hope you’ll join us.
All prior episodes are also available, both as a podcast and on YouTube.Bob Ambrogi
Bob is a lawyer, veteran legal journalist, and award-winning blogger and podcaster. In 2011, he was named to the inaugural Fastcase 50, honoring “the law’s smartest, most courageous innovators, techies, visionaries and leaders.” Earlier in his career, he was editor-in-chief of several legal publications, including The National Law Journal, and editorial director of ALM’s Litigation Services Division.